Goods are shipped domestically and internationally using a combination of Australia Post and Couriers. Domestic parcels include tracking as standard. Express international shipping orders can be tracked, but most standard shipping international orders cannot be tracked.
- Flat rate shipping of $6.95 Standard within Australia, $9.95 Express within Australia
- Free standard domestic shipping is available on orders over $120 AUD
- Any delivery instructions given to us by the customer in the comments box at checkout will be added to the parcel
- If the customer has given permission for the parcel to be left unattended at the shipping address, this will remove any responsibility from Cocooned®, should the parcel go missing after it has been left at the shipping address
- Our International rates depend on location and are calculated at checkout
- We do not currently ship to the USA or Canada
We endeavour to ship out all orders within 24-48 hours
Approximate delivery times;
Standard: 2 – 10 business days
Express: 1 – 2 business days
Standard: 10 – 20 business days
Express: 4 – 7 business days
Cocooned® are not responsible for any delivery delays after the order has left our premises, or due to any circumstances beyond our control.
We take great pride in our products. If for any reason you need to contact us about your order, please do so immediately via email at email@example.com – we need to be notified within 7 days of receipt of goods.
If a return or exchange has been agreed upon, proof of purchase will be required, and goods must be returned in original, brand new, unwashed, unused, resalable condition with tags.
Please note: Return shipping for exchanged goods is the responsibility of the customer, and we highly recommend that any items returned to Cocooned® have tracking. Cocooned® will not be responsible for any exchanges that go missing.
Export Restrictions / Customs
We are located in Australia and all items listed are in AUD. Exchange rates may vary slightly on checkout and are calculated by a third party. Cocooned® take no responsibility for changes in exchange rates. All taxes and duties including customs and import taxes are the customer’s responsibilities and may be a government requirement of import. Cocooned® has no control over these and will not refund customers for any charges.
- Cocooned® is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone
- We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our newsletter and to customise your shopping experience with us
- Registered users may receive additional announcements from us about products, services or special deals
- At any time users can choose not to receive information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer links to other websites. Please note: When you click on links to other websites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours
- If our policy on information collection or uses changes, we will update this policy page
Payment and Security
- Cocooned® make every effort to ensure that all of the transactions that occur on its website are secure
- We provide a range of payment methods including VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and Paypal
- All orders are processed via a third party, guaranteed secure industry standard SSL Certificate (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology
- Cocooned® does not collect or store credit card details
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order please feel free to email us at any time; email@example.com